This premium cedar beekeeping kit is the best that money can buy. We've specifically designed this kit with the beginning beekeeper in mind and handpicked high quality and easy-to-use components so you can focus on the joys of keeping bees.
Made from beautiful and sustainable western cedar, this hive will be the centerpiece of your yard or garden. In addition, we’ve used a custom wood brand to mark each deep box with our stylish SAVE the BEE logo and are donating $10 from the sale of every kit to help SAVE the BEE.
Because cedar contains natural tannins that protect from rot and decay, when cared for properly, these hives will last for decades.
Cedar Bee Hive Kit Features:
- Includes everything you need – Just add bees
- $10 from every kit is donated to SAVE the BEE
- Sourced from sustainably harvested forests in North America
- Manufactured in the USA
- CNC milled finger joints for a precision fit with no wiggle.
- Pre-drilled holes for easy assembly – simply use the included screws
- Angled hand holds make it easier to grip heavy boxes
Unlike other softwoods, cedar bee hives can be left unpainted to weather naturally over time acquiring a beautiful rich grey patina. Alternatively, they can be sealed with a coat of pure Tung or other food safe oil to preserve their natural reddish color.
Cedar Bee Hive Kit Contains:
- Cedar brood box
- Cedar honey super
- 8 White 6 1/4" Pierco Plastic Prames and Foundation
- 8 Black 9 1/8" Pierco Plastic Prames and Foundation
- Cedar screened bottom board
- Cedar inner cover
- Cedar and molded aluminum hive top
- Cedar entrance reducer
- Screws and instructions
Note: Additional items in your order will incur shipping charges.
How to Assemble a Bee Hive
Buy in Bulk and Save
Looking for larger sizes of this item? GloryBee offers many of the same great products you know and love in larger bulk and industrial sizes for your business.
Note that a wholesaler account is required to purchase these items, and there is a $200 minimum on all wholesale orders