Manufactured in the USA, our metal molds are made from a rigid aluminum. They are durable, long-lasting and will withstand many years of multiple use. Our 3" x 4" round metal mold is 4 inches tall by 3 inches in diameter and holds approximately 14 ounces of wax. This classic shaped pillar candle mold works wonderfully to highlight specific design techniques such as pouring candles with multi-colored layers of wax or it is beautiful to make a single color pillar candle and then embellish it with decorations. For an idea on how to decorate your pillar candles, click here. Each of our metal molds come with 1 yard of wicking*, a wick bar, mold sealer (putty), and instructions. Additional equipment that you will need to use with this mold may include the following:
- Wax - we prefer beeswax for its natural attributes, but it is completely up to you as to the type of wax to use.
- Wicking* - If using beeswax to make your round pillar candle, we recommend to try using a #2 square braid wicking.
- Melting pot - we recommend to use a combination of our metal melting pot with pour spout and our double boiler stand ring to make a double boiler.
- Thermometer - to monitor the temperature of your melting wax.
- Magnetized mold sealer - to seal the wick hole on the bottom of the mold.
- Silicone spray - to help your candle remove easily from the mold.
- Colorant and/or fragrance - if desired.
- Wooden skewers - to release air bubbles from your cooling candle.
For detailed instructions on how to use metal candle molds, click here.
*The size of wicking that comes with our metal molds is for use with paraffin wax. If you are using a wax that is not paraffin, we recommend to purchasing wicking that fits your needs. For general guidelines on choosing a wick size, click here.
Buy in Bulk and Save
Looking for larger sizes of this item? GloryBee offers many of the same great products you know and love in larger bulk and industrial sizes for your business.
Note that a wholesaler account is required to purchase these items, and there is a $200 minimum on all wholesale orders