Made of a rigid aluminum, these durable molds are long-lasting and will stand up to years of multiple use! Our round, seamless concave in particular makes a traditional shaped cylindrical pillar candle that measures 6.5 inches tall by 3 inches in diameter. The top of this finished candle looks more polished in that it has a slight concave shape. This extra design element will contain the melted pool of wax once the candle is lit. It holds approximately 21 ounces of wax. An added benefit to this mold is that it is seamless, meaning there will not be a seam embossed on the side of your candle when it is finished. Each of our metal molds come with 1 yard of wicking*, a wick bar, mold sealer (putty), and instructions. Additional equipment that you will need to use with this mold include the following:
- Wax - we prefer beeswax for its natural attributes, but it is completely up to you as to the type of wax to use.
- Wicking* - If using beeswax to make your round, seamless concave candle, we recommend to try using a #2 square braid wicking.
- Melting pot - we recommend to use either our small wax melting pot or a combination of our metal melting pot with pour spout and our double boiler stand ring to make a double boiler.
- Thermometer - to monitor the temperature of your melting wax.
- Magnetized mold sealer - to seal the wick hole on the bottom of the mold.
- Silicone spray - to help your candle remove easily from the mold.
- Colorant and/or fragrance - if desired.
- Wooden skewers - to release air bubbles from your cooling candle.
*The size of wicking that comes with our metal molds is for use with paraffin wax. If you are using a wax that is not paraffin, we recommend to purchasing wicking that fits your needs. For general guidelines on choosing a wick size, click here.
Buy in Bulk and Save
Looking for larger sizes of this item? GloryBee offers many of the same great products you know and love in larger bulk and industrial sizes for your business.
Note that a wholesaler account is required to purchase these items, and there is a $200 minimum on all wholesale orders