Since 1975, family-owned GloryBee has been passionate about providing quality healthy ingredients to its customers. This same passion continues today, as we strive to be active social and environmental stewards working to sustain our food sources. GloryBee has grown to be a company with more than 170 employees, a distribution and packaging facility, a fleet of trucks, and leads the Northwest as the ingredient supplier for more than 30 years.
GloryBee conducts business in the following channels:
- Industrial, Bulk Grocery, Foodservice, Traditional Grocery and Specialty Natural Products marketing channels.
- We strive to be the preferred supplier of ingredients for healthy living, partnering with our customers and suppliers in an environment of trust, integrity, customer satisfaction and loyalty. Sustainability and social responsibility are key to our business success.
- Our customers are like minded mission and values driven companies who want to make the world better through business.
- Quality is something we invest in and stand behind with integrity, aligning with natural and organic standards.
We look for suppliers who are:
- Doing business with integrity, who share our values, including sustainability and social responsibility.
- Handling and storing products in clean, secure and certified facilities.
- Make Certificates of Analysis and specification sheets available on all items.
- Leading the way by having Quality Assurance procedures in place.
- Committed to our new Supplier Code of Conduct.
A Core GloryBee Supplier is:
- Industry leader.
- Committed to organics.
- Founded in integrity and ethical business.
- Tangibly pursuing sustainability.
- Investing in continuous growth.
We are currently looking for:
- Non-GMO Verified Products
- Organic Quinoa
- Organic Chia
- Organic Fair Trade Spices
- Organic Hulled Hemp Seed
- Locally Grown
- Organic Verified Products
Do you have what it takes to be a GloryBee Supplier? Use the following links to get started