GloryBee was founded in 1975 by beekeepers; our business has evolved and grown over the past half century and we have:
• Trusted relationships with suppliers worldwide
• Domestic/regional, organic, Non-GMO, and specialty honey
• Blending expertise to customize a solution just for you
• State-of-the-art production facilities
• Highest standards for testing and certification
• Nation-wide distribution
• R&D Team and sensory experts for product development and formula optimization
• Enter new markets
• Expedite quickly
• Expand market penetration
• Introduce specialty items
• Leverage Save the Bee Social Responsibility Element
Honey – conventional, Organic, Non-GMO, True Source
Our honey and other ingredients provide a broad variety of conventional, Organic, non-GMO and TrueSource Project Verified items at various package sizes and locations around the country. Our private label pack sizes range from 12 oz. to 5 lb jug and we process out of either Oregon or Ohio for your convenience. Recognized for our Food Safety protocols and Quality Assurance practices, you benefit from our diligence.
Getting our bulk honey delivered to you safely and on time is important to us. We work with our customers to develop the best shipping options to meet their needs from one of two locations – Oregon or Ohio.