Careers at GloryBee
GloryBee started with a dream of providing natural, healthy ingredients for the people of their community. We work with a fabulous group of brilliant, sustainably-conscious and genuinely cool individuals. We are focused on providing quality products and superior customer service. The food industry is a world of opportunity and we seek people that have an affinity for natural ingredients, healthy living and genuine relationships. Our culture is very much that of a family; we are sustainable, we are stewards of the land and of the people, and we are continually working to preserve for our future.
• We work with a dynamic team of brilliant, innovative, people-focused and genuine individuals.
• We care. The employees at GloryBee love to give back and volunteer in our community.
• We are a fast growing food company, with ethical operations in beautiful Eugene, Oregon. A city not too big and not too small. Juuuuuust right.
• We have fun!
GloryBee is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or disability.
The Work Culture
With well-balanced working hours and challenging, diverse projects, our people stay happy and healthy doing what they love. There is never a dull moment in the fast-paced food industry! 60% of our Board of Directors is comprised of women, over 40% of our products are organic and we recycle over 90% of our waste.
We are a growing food and natural products company based in heart of beautiful Eugene, Oregon, also known as Track Town USA. With its proximity to both mountains and ocean, Eugene is a hub for all things outdoors including fishing, paddle-boarding, rafting, sailing, skiing, and hiking and is a mecca for healthy living enthusiasts. The temperate climate and low traffic congestion makes Eugene a great place to bike and walk to work, farmer's markets and dining.
We Have Fun
Who else do you know that gets to do paid community service and runs a 5K Save the Bee run with their Company’s Founders, President and Vice President?
Come Join Us!
We are always on the lookout for people who are passionate about living healthy and natural ingredients and enjoy working collaboratively towards a common goal — to bring the best ingredients and products to the community.
GloryBee’s headquarters are located in the beautiful city of Eugene, Oregon located in the lush Willamette Valley. Eugene boasts a vibrant culture and lush landscapes. It is a healthy, gorgeous place to live and work. Eugene has a thriving innovation economy with a bright, healthy future.
If you are a talented individual looking to join our team, GloryBee would love to hear from you.
Why Would GloryBee Be a Preferred Employer?
- We Offer Generous Benefits
• Competitive salaries
• Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance 100% Vision 95% paid
• 401(k) with matching up to 4% after one year of employment
• Employee Assistance Programs, FSA and Dependent Savings Account
• Competitive paid time off and liberal holiday schedule
- Healthy Living at GloryBee
• Monthly on-site massage, reimbursement for gym membership, alternative commute incentive and more
• Life Insurance
• Paid volunteer hours
• Discounts on Products from the Hive, and a pantry full of ingredients including GloryBee honey, Aunt Patty’s products, as well as beekeeping supplies and equipment
- Bee University and Beyond
• Training programs both Internal and External (e.g. Sustainability, Leadership, Performance, LEAN and Management)
• Access to Career Mapping
• Company sponsored events
• Internship program
• And so much more…