Here at GloryBee, we have a vision for a healthy world where bees and people thrive. For over 45 years, we’ve been pursuing that vision by building a dynamic team of individuals focused on providing our customers with high quality, ethically sourced ingredients that nourish people and the planet. We invite you to join our family of valued, people-focused team members working together to SAVE the BEE while bringing healthy food to our community.
• We work with a dynamic team of brilliant, innovative, and genuine individuals.
• We care. The employees at GloryBee give back and volunteer through our paid community service program. We feed our community: in 2020, GloryBee donated 52, 078 pounds of high-quality food ingredients to our local food bank (Food For Lane County) and homeless shelter (Eugene Mission) – including dried fruits, nuts, seeds, grains, beans, spices, oils, trail mix, granola, flour, sugar, and honey.
• We are an established natural and organic ingredient company, with operations in beautiful Eugene, Oregon.
GloryBee is an equitable and inclusive Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, gender/sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
With balanced working hours and challenging, diverse projects, our team members stay happy and healthy doing what they love. There is never a dull moment in the fast-paced natural ingredients industry! Women and minorities make up 50% of our company leaders, over half of our sales are organic products, and we measure our social and environmental performance through our B Corp certification, which ensures that we are “walking our talk” when it comes to social and environmental responsibility.
We are a dynamic natural ingredients company based in the lush, green city of Eugene, Oregon (also known as Track Town USA). With its proximity to both mountains and ocean, Eugene is a hub for all things outdoors, including fishing, paddle-boarding, rafting, sailing, skiing, and hiking. Our hometown is a mecca for healthy living enthusiasts. The temperate climate and low traffic congestion make Eugene a great place to bike and walk; parks, farmer's markets and dining are all within easy reach. We love it here in the Willamette Valley, where small natural, innovative food and beverage companies are thriving. Boasting a vibrant culture and stunning landscapes, Eugene is a healthy, gorgeous place to live and work.
• We give back together; each team member has 4 hours of paid community service per year, to use with whatever organization they like.
• We stay fit together, with a robust Healthy Living program and an annual Save the Bee fun run.
• We relax and have fun together with a variety of employee events throughout the year.
We welcome new team members who are passionate about healthy food and enjoy working collaboratively towards a common goal — to bring high quality, ethically sourced ingredients to our community. We take our role as your employer seriously; we have a firm foundation of decades of Lane County employment. Our core values are faith, genuine relationships, healthy living, and stewardship; defining these values helps us communicate who we are and provide our team members with a sense of purpose and meaning to guide their work..
• Competitive and equitable salaries
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (Medical/Dependent)
• Employee Assistance Programs
Competitive paid time off and 6 paid holidays per year
• 401K eligibility at 1 year of service with 4% match
• Internal and external training programs (leadership, LEAN, wellness and more)
• Reimbursement for gym membership, league sports, sit-stand station and more!
• Paid volunteer hours
• Discounts on honey and our thousands of other natural ingredients
• Monthly healthy living challenges with prize rewards
• Fun company events