Here at GloryBee, we have a vision for a healthy world where bees and people thrive. For over 45 years, we’ve been pursuing that vision by building a dynamic team of individuals focused on providing our customers with high quality, ethically sourced ingredients that nourish people and the planet. We invite you to join our family of valued, people-focused team members working together to SAVE the BEE while bringing healthy food to our community.
• We work with a dynamic team of brilliant, innovative, people-focused and genuine individuals.
• We care. The employees at GloryBee love to give back and volunteer in our community.
• We are a fast growing food company, with ethical operations in beautiful Eugene, Oregon. A city not too big and not too small. Juuuuuust right.
GloryBee is an equitable and inclusive Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, gender/sexual orientation, including gender identity, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
With balanced working hours and challenging, diverse projects, our team members stay happy and healthy doing what they love. There is never a dull moment in the fast-paced food industry! 60% of our Board of Directors is comprised of women, over 40% of our products are organic, and we recycle over 90% of our waste.
We are a dynamic natural foods company based in heart of beautiful Eugene, Oregon (also known as Track Town USA). With its proximity to both mountains and ocean, Eugene is a hub for all things outdoors, including fishing, paddle-boarding, rafting, sailing, skiing, and hiking. Our hometown is a mecca for healthy living enthusiasts. The temperate climate and low traffic congestion make Eugene a great place to bike and walk; parks, farmer's markets and dining are all within easy reach.
• We give back together; each team member has 4 hours of paid community service per year, to use with whatever organization they like.
• We stay fit together, with a robust Healthy Living program and an annual Save the Bee fun run.
• We relax and have fun together with a variety of employee events throughout the year.
We welcome new team members who are passionate about living healthy and ingredients and enjoy working collaboratively towards a common goal — to bring high quality, ethically sourced ingredients to our community. We take our role as your employer very seriously; we have a firm foundation of decades of Lane County employment. Our core values are faith, genuine relationships, healthy living, and stewardship; defining these values helps us communicate who we are and provide our team members with a sense of purpose and meaning to guide their work.
GloryBee’s headquarters are located in the beautiful city of Eugene, Oregon, nestled in the lush Willamette Valley where small natural, innovative, food and beverage companies are thriving. Boasting a vibrant culture and lush landscapes, Eugene is a healthy, gorgeous place to live and work.
• Competitive and equitable salaries
• Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance 100% Vision 95% paid
• Employee Assistance Programs, FSA and Dependent Savings Account
• Competitive paid time off and liberal holiday schedule
• Reimbursement for gym membership, league sports, sit-stand station and more!
• Life Insurance
• Paid volunteer hours
• Discounts on products from the Hive and a pantry full of ingredients
• Training programs both internal and external (e.g. Sustainability, Leadership, Performance, LEAN, and Management)
• Access to Career Mapping
• Company sponsored events
• Internship program
• And so much more…