We want to make purchasing as easy and convenient as possible so we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Money Order, Cashier's Check, as well as Personal Checks. All personal checks must list current address; phone number and driver's license number. Personal checks received without this information will be held until clearance from the bank (approx. 1-2 weeks). Returned check fee is $35.00.
If you are sending a check as your payment, please send to the following address:
Attn: Accts. Receivable
P.O. Box 2744
Eugene, OR 97402
Credit Card Security
At GloryBee we believe in preserving your personal information in the securest way possible. All transactions are done over fully secured server connections to ensure your credit card and personal information will not end up in the wrong hands.
There is no minimum online order for retail. The wholesale order minimum is $200.00. Please visit our wholesale website to request a wholesale account, place orders, and view our wholesale product listings.
To change your order, please call us immediately. We will do everything in our power to help change your order, but if the order has been shipped we will have billed you already; items can be returned as long as they meet the guidelines on our return policy. If you want to cancel an order please call us immediately. Call toll-free 1-800-456-7923
GloryBee offers tracking for shipments using UPS and FedEx. To retrieve the tracking number for an order, follow these steps:
1) Login to your account. (If you checked out as a guest, find your order confirmation email and click the link provided.)
2) Navigate to the orders page.
3) Select the order to see the tracking number.
Please note that most orders ship within 1 to 3 business days. Until your order is shipped, the status will display as: “Not Finished”. If after three business days your status still shows “Not Finished” you can retrieve your tracking number by calling GloryBee at 1-800-456-7923.
Because conditions of use are beyond our control, we offer no warranty or representation, express or implied, except that all products conform to the description provided by the manufacturer on sales literature or product labels. Our liability is limited to the purchase price paid.
International Export Ordering
Shipments are intended for delivery in the United States. Export orders are shipped at the customer's own risk. Export shipments are subject to payment in U.S. funds. Honey Bees and Queen Bees cannot be shipped overseas. All freight for export orders must include the cost of insurance. All export orders will be shipped through UPS, unless otherwise specified. UPS calculates duty and customs fees at the time of delivery. Costs of delivery, duties and fees are the responsibility of the customer. If you have more questions regarding international shipping, please contact our export sales department by using our online contact form.
Back Order Policies
If any items are out of stock on your order, a customer service representative will contact you via email and/or phone. We can either hold your order until the out of stock item comes in or remove the item.
Due to delivery times varying from where you are located, please allow 10 days to 2 weeks for the delivery of product from the time of your order. In some instances (before holidays) delivery may take up to 3 weeks.
Return and Refund Policies
• Returns must be requested within 10 business days of receipt.
• 15% restock fee will be applied.
• Damaged or missing product must be communicated to a Customer Service Representative within 48 hours of receipt.
• NO return authorizations, credits, or exchanges will be issued for any food products that have been opened, defaced, or relabeled.
• NO return authorizations, credits, or exchanges will be issued for any bee medications, fresh frozen royal jelly, beeswax foundation, skin care products, cosmetics, or books.
• All Returns to our Factory Store require original receipt.
• Contact a Customer Service Representative or go to GloryBee.com/returns for further detail.
• Return freight paid by customer.
• Upon return product will be inspected by a quality assurance team member. If it is determined product has been opened, defaced, or relabeled GloryBee reserves all rights to dispose of product and withhold refund.
• If product is found to meet our return policy, a refund will be applied to your account, less a 15% restock fee.
• All deductions from invoice require prior approval.
Damaged or Missing Product Procedures
Delivered on GloryBee Truck:
If any items shipped via a GloryBee delivery truck should be damaged due to unloading or transporting, the driver has the authorization to return the damaged product to the warehouse. If any product is found to be missing, the driver has authorization to write a credit. If a GloryBee driver is not present, you have 48 hours from receipt to communicate damages and missing items to your customer service representative for credit and/or return. Communication after this designated period will not warrant credit and/or return.
Delivered on Common Carrier: Any damaged or shorted items delivered via a third party common carrier must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) and signed by the carrier's driver in order to file a claim with the carrier. Any additional documentation, including pictures, should be sent to a Customer Service Representative within 48 hours of delivery. In cases where GloryBee arranges freight, and is billed by the carrier, GloryBee will file claims for damages on your behalf if damages are noted on the BOL. In cases where you arranged freight, and are billed directly, you are required by the carrier to file claims with them directly.
To maintain the highest quality and avoid possible infestation, always store product in closed container and follow storage suggestions on the product specification sheet. If the complaint is due to natural crop variance, we will not accept the return because it’s not a quality issue and cannot be controlled.
• Prior to sending any questionable product back, contact a Customer Service Representative for instructions.
• Customer Service will file a claim with Quality Assurance on your behalf.
• Quality Assurance will review your claim and we will follow up within 5 business days.
• Quality Assurance may require a sample or picture of the product if a comparable lot is not available for review.
• Return and/or credit are subject to approval by our Quality Assurance.
• If the claim is approved, we will follow up with the credit and/or return instructions. The product must be returned in its original packaging and cannot be defaced or relabeled in any way.
• Contact a Customer Service Representative for instructions on how to proceed.
• We may ask for the foreign matter or debris by sending a picture and a physical sample.
• GloryBee does not take infested product back.
• Claims must be made within 10 business days of receipt.
• Please do not destroy any product until your request is approved. This could result in forfeiture of credit.
GloryBee has full traceability and reporting on every lot shipped and received. We complete biannual mock recalls in preparation for an actual recall. If product you’ve received is affected by a FDA recall, GloryBee will be in contact with you.
Due to variability in agricultural commodities and supplier processing techniques outside of our control, images on GloryBee.com are presented for illustrative purposes only. The actual product and/or product packaging may differ from what is displayed on GloryBee.com
GloryBee reserves the right to modify or cancel any order placed on GloryBee.com due to a pricing error or incorrect price.