Blackberry blossom honey in an easy to use straw is a Pacific Northwest classic! Each of our Pacific Northwest Blackberry Blossom HoneyStix is filled with 100% US Grade A Honey in a BPA free straw and NOTHING else! These PNW Blackberry Blossom HoneyStix have a medium amber color with a rich, warm sweetness and just a tiny hint of spice. Harvested by bees visiting gathering nectar from blackberry patches across the Pacific Northwest. Perfect for sweetening up your tea, a low-calories snack for the kids, or just a quick pick-me-up for yourself!
- Each HoneyStix holds 1 tsp (5 grams) of Honey
- Only 15 calories per HoneyStix
- No artificial colors or ingredients
- Each HoneyStix is 6.5 inches long
- Kosher Certified by the Orthodox Union
How to eat HoneyStix
How do I eat HoneyStix” you ask? There are many ways to open HoneyStix, but this is our favorite:
- Hold one end of the Straw.
- Bite or pinch the seam.
- The end will pop open!
- Slide your thumb and forefinger from the bottom end of the straw towards your mouth to push out the sweet nectar inside.
Please note: We measure HoneyStix by weight. Quantities may vary slightly.
Buy in Bulk and Save
Looking for larger sizes of this item? GloryBee offers many of the same great products you know and love in larger bulk and industrial sizes for your business.
Note that a wholesaler account is required to purchase these items, and there is a $200 minimum on all wholesale orders
You may also like...
$9.99 - $170.99
$11.49 - $170.99
$7.59 - $37.99
$10.69 - $51.79