Aloe Vera Liquid
Buy in Bulk and Save
Looking for larger sizes of this item? GloryBee offers many of the same great products you know and love in larger bulk and industrial sizes for your business.
Note that a wholesaler account is required to purchase these items, and there is a $200 minimum on all wholesale orders
You may also like...
Our aloe very liquid is one of the purest forms of aloe that you will find on the market. It is processed in a way that all of the natural benefits of aloe are retained...nothing is lost in the process. Aloe vera is said to provide excellent emollient and moisturizing properties to the skin. It is also known to be soothing and healing for sunburned skin. Our aloe vera liquid is deodorized so it does not add any aroma to your recipes. It is nearly colorless with a slight yellow-green tint to it. It can tend to darken over time. We recommend keeping it in an air-tight, amber container to help prevent this discoloration. It can be refrigerated but it doesn't have to be.
- Common Name: Aloe Leaf Juice, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid.
- Botanical Name: Aloe barbadensis, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid.
Aloe vera is used in a wide variety of applications in both the food and body care industries. In food, it's used as an ingredient in yogurts, beverages and in some desserts. In the body care industry, it is used as an ingredient in lip balms, lotions, creams, body butters, and shampoo. The amount to use depends on your recipe and the product you are making.
Shelf Life and Storage
Product shelf life is dependent on storage conditions and is highly variable. Product should be stored under cool, dry conditions and in a humidity-controlled environment. Industry standard for this product, when stored under optimum conditions, is 24 months from the date of manufacture in an unopened container.
Country of Origin
Pressed, filtered and heat treated without the use of enzymes. To maintain the purity, high quality and therapeutic benefits of the aloe vera, our aloe vera liquid goes through the following processing
- Organically grown leaves are harvested, washed and filleted.
- The filleted leaves are then rinsed to remove aloin which is a bitter, yellow-brown compound naturally found in aloe vera. Aloin is known to cause purgative side-effects when ingested.
- Once the aloin is removed, the leaves are run through a grinder and then the pulp and fiber is removed without the use of enzymes.
- The liquid is then heat treated, run through a carbon filter and then concentrated.
- Once concentrated, preservatives are added, and the pH is adjusted by adding citric acid.
- It is then run through another filtration and packaged into drums.
- Once packaged inside a drum, deionized water is added to reconstitute to 1X. More preservatives are added at this point.
- The liquid goes through one more final filtration and then it packaged ready to go to the consumer.
MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) are available upon request. If you'd like one, please email our sales department here.
NOTICE: This is information is provided for educational purposes only. It has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.