We love the exquisite detail of this candle mold and we think you will too! Carved into this egg shaped candle is a beautiful combination of spring flowers and lace which it gives a baroque look and feel. These finished candles make wonderful decorations for Easter and Spring. Your family and friends are sure to love them when given as gifts. We are especially fond of when they are made using beeswax. The golden honey color and sweet essence of beeswax lend themselves perfectly to the shape of this candle mold. Each mold makes a candle that is 4.25 inches wide by 3 inches tall and that holds approximately 7.36 ounces of wax. Other pieces of equipment that you will need to use with this mold include the following (these items do not come with the mold):
- Wicking - if using beeswax to make your carved egg candle, we recommend to start out trying a extra large HTP wicking.
- Large eyed darning needle, wire or wood skewer - to pull or push the wick through the wick hole.
- Mold sealer or duct tape - to seal the wick hole once you've pulled the wick through.
- Mold release spray.
- Large rubber band - to wrap around the circumference of the mold to prevent wax from leaking out. All of our polyurethane molds have slits cut up one side of the mold which allows for you to open the mold up when taking your finished candle out.
- Wick bar - to hold your wick straight at the top of the mold (which is the bottom of the finished candle).
- Wax, melting pot and thermometer.
For detailed instructions on how to make carved egg candles, click here.
Buy in Bulk and Save
Looking for larger sizes of this item? GloryBee offers many of the same great products you know and love in larger bulk and industrial sizes for your business.
Note that a wholesaler account is required to purchase these items, and there is a $200 minimum on all wholesale orders