Aunt Patty's Smoky Sautéed Vegetables
1 Tbsp Aunt Patty’s Red Palm Oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 Cup onion, minced
1 bell pepper, sliced
1 zucchini, cubed
1 Cup mushrooms, diced
1 1/2 Cups butternut squash, cubed
1/2 Cup organic black-eyed peas
1/2 tsp smoked salt
1/3 Cup sun-dried tomatoes
- Preheat sauté pan on medium-high heat.
- Melt Aunt Patty’s Red Palm Oil in preheated sauté pan.
- Add garlic and onions, cook for 1 minute.
- Add vegetables, smoked salt and sun-dried tomatoes; Cook until tender.
- Remove from heat and serve