Posted on October 27, 2016.
Believe us when we say these sliders taste as good as they look. Simple to prepare ahead of the big game, and easy to pack for a tailgating win. Enjoy!
- 10-12 chicken tenderloins – seasoned with salt & pepper, grilled.
- 12 cheddar cheese slices
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 canned chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, minced to a paste (about 1 tablespoon), plus 1/2 teaspoon adobo sauce
- Bread and butter pickle slices
- 12 biscuits (we like this Aunt Patty’s Recipe but use what you like!)
- GloryBee Gourmet Habanero Honey
Grill chicken thighs – cut in half when done to fit on the biscuit.
In a small bowl, mix chopped chipotle chilies, adobo sauce and mayonnaise. Spread chipotle mayonnaise on split biscuits. Drop a dollop of habanero honey on the bottom biscuit half. Top each biscuit with chicken, slice of cheddar cheese, pickle chips. Serve immediately to your guests!