Creamy Spinach Dip
Posted on March 28, 2016.
This creamy spinach dip recipe is easy to whip up in a pinch and is a true crowd-pleaser. Perfect for an unexpected March Madness watch party, or just a Sunday treat!
We encourage you to be creative with your dipping choices, but some of our favorites include pita chips, tortilla chips, veggies and pumpernickel bread.
1 (8 oz.) package low fat cream cheese, softened
¾ Cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
1 Tbsp Aunt Patty’s Minced Garlic
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
1 tsp Aunt Patty’s Organic Onion Powder
1 (10 oz.) package frozen spinach
1 Cup shredded low fat mozzarella cheese
3 Tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
- To thaw the frozen spinach, add it to a frying pan over low-medium heat and cook until most of the water has evaporated
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the softened cream cheese, greek yogurt, garlic, salt, pepper, and onion powder
- Add the spinach and mozzarella cheese, stir to combine
- Transfer to a 2-quart baking dish and top with the Parmesan cheese
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is browned and the sides are bubbly, about 15-20 minutes