Coconut Oil Banana Pecan Bread
Posted on February 29, 2016.
This recipe makes a mouthwatering banana bread using coconut oil and coconut sugar in place of traditional oils and sugars.
1⁄2 Cup Aunt Patty's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
1 Cup Aunt Patty's Coconut Sugar
2 medium overripe bananas, mashed
1⁄2 tsp Aunt Patty's Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
2 Cups Flour
1⁄2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1⁄2 tsp Aunt Patty's Organic Cinnamon
1⁄8 tsp Aunt Patty's Organic Ground Nutmeg
1⁄2 Cup Aunt Patty's Chopped Pecans
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Grease a 9" x 5" loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together coconut oil and coconut sugar until creamed. Beat in eggs, mashed bananas, and pure vanilla extract until creamy.
- In a seperate bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg. Gradually add this dry mixture into creamed mixture and mix well. Batter will get thick.
- Stir in chopped pecans.
- Pour into greased loaf pan. Bake at 325° F for 70-80 minutes.
- Makes 1 full loaf pecan banana bread.