Gorgonzola, Walnut and Honey Crostini
Looking for a mid-week treat? We've got you covered. Check our appetizer Gorgonzola, Walnut and Honey Crostini. The Artisan Fermented Honey adds a bright punch of flavor to the soft cheese and figs. Serve with a glass of iced tea or red wine on the back patio with friends. Cheers!
- GloryBee Artistan Fermented Honey
- 6 oz of Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp of GloryBee® Organic Clover Blossom Honey
- Toasted baguette slices
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Brush sliced baguette with olive oil and place on baking sheet. Toast for a few minutes until golden brown. Brush each toasted crostini afterwards with Artisan Fermented Honey.
- In a small bowl, mix honey, crumbled gorgonzola, walnuts, salt and pepper. Top each crostini with mix.
- Place back in the oven to bake for 2 minutes for cheese to melt.