Grilled Habanero Honey Salmon
Our Habanero Honey Salmon is cooked to tender, flaky perfection in just 10 minutes on the grill! With a flavorful spicy honey glaze, you can make it your own by adding lemon slices or cilantro to the recipe. Serve with a fresh salad and it will be the perfect meal after all your holiday cooking and baking.
- Rinse fresh salmon fillets with cool water, pat dry.
- To keep salmon from sticking to the grill, create foil trays as a cooking surface. Rub foil with coconut oil and place fish on foil.
- Squeeze lemon juice onto the fish and drizzle with olive oil, rub into the fish gently.
- Drizzle slightly heated habanero honey over fish, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Set grill to high heat (about 500° F) and place fish onto foil trays on the grill, skin-side down. Cook until salmon begins to separate, about 8 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!