Grilled Habanero Honey Salmon
Posted on August 1, 2016.
Happy August! It's the final month of summer and we are in the midst of grilling season. We know you'll enjoy this grilled salmon recipe with our sweet and spicy habanero honey - it adds just the right amount of kick! Serve with quinoa and a fresh green salad for a delicious dinner this week.
- Rinse fresh salmon fillets with cool water, pat dry.
- To keep salmon from sticking to the grill, create foil trays as a cooking surface. Rub foil with coconut oil and place fish on foil.
- Squeeze lemon juice onto the fish and drizzle with olive oil, rub into the fish gently.
- Drizzle slightly heated habanero honey over fish, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Set grill to high heat (about 500° F) and place fish onto foil trays on the grill, skin-side down. Cook until salmon begins to separate, about 8 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!