- 3 Cups of shredded coconut (medium)
- ½ Cup of Aunt Patty’s Organic Cane Sugar
- 2 egg whites (organic brown eggs)
- 1/8 Cup of GloryBee Organic Clover Honey
- 1 tsp of Aunt Patty’s Organic Vanilla
- 1/8 tsp of GloryBee Sea salt
- Combine the sugar, honey, egg whites, vanilla and salt by beating with a hand mixer for 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Using a small scoop(about 2 inches in diameter) or a heaping teaspoon, form into balls, spacing 1 ½ inches apart.
- Gently flatten each ball.
- Bake at 325° for 9-10 minutes until edges are begin to turn golden.
- Cool completely.