Aunt Patty’s Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Sometimes you need to whip up cookies in a pinch for a last minute party or company event. This easy recipe takes about 18 minutes start to finish and is a hit around our house!
- 1 Pouch Krusteaz™ Quick Bread Mix
- ½ Cup Aunt Patty’s® Coconut Oil
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tbsp Water
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Blend coconut oil, egg, water and full pouch quick bread mix together in medium bowl until dough forms, hand kneading if necessary. Add chocolate chips and nuts as you blend.
- Scoop dough by rounded tablespoons, roll balls into coconut flakes.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown around edges. Cool cookies 5 minutes before removing from cookie sheet. Makes 24 cookies.