Gentle Cleaning Scrub
We all know that germs and molds grow in unclean environments. Keeping our homes clean is important to maintain the physical health of our families
Make your house sparkle and enjoy the clean scent of fresh mint. This gentle soft scrub recipe uses natural soaps and essential oils to clean deep without scratching delicate surfaces. Perfect for any surface you need gentle non-abrasive cleaning.
Ingredients & supplies
- 1 cup Liquid Castile Soap Base
- 1.25 cup Baking Soda
- 1/4 oz (about 60-70 drops) Rosemary Essential Oil
- 50-60 drops Lemongrass or Peppermint Essential Oil
- Tottle Bottles (2 - 6 oz bottles)
- Mix all ingredients well until you have a paste about the consistency of thin icing. If you would like a thicker paste, add more baking soda until you have reached the desired consistency.
- Carefully pour into bottles. You can use a funnel or if you use a mixing bowl with a pour spout, that will work as well. If you prefer the thicker cleaning paste, you can choose to store it in a recycled glass jar with a lid. Use on any surface you need gentle, non-abrasive cleaning.